Friday, November 25, 2011

Manageability resources

Hi, dear friends!

I want to share with you rather interesting link to another manageability-related resource where you can find some presentations regarding technical and budiness sides of mnageability. For me it was very useful because it's given me more information to prepare very nice presentations on TechEd Russia.
Yes...I know - that site is russian only and it's rather confusing to refer it from this blog...but in fact TechEd Russia is a local conference like other local TechEd's (e.g. TechEd Europe or Africa...).
And very good news about TechEd - now you can see some of recorded presentations on TechDays site. I hope that you can see ALL presenations from all tracks there soon!
Please pay attention to my favorite presentation - it's from security track...this is a case when nice lady talk about security and 150 hardcore admins listen and applause! So - look, listen and applause - Paula Januszkiewicz and "Ten deadly sins of Administrators"!

No comments:

Post a Comment